Topi – CLICK Micro PEN
Need An Alternative For Your Pet’s Oral Medication?
The Topi-CLICK Micro Pen from SCIRx is an excellent option when orally medicating a pet is too difficult and stressful for the pet and pet owner. A click of the pen will give you accurate dosage each time. The medication is applied directly to the inside of the cat’s ear flap. Because the medication in the cream is absorbed through the skin, it is important to wear finger cots or protective gloves when you apply the cream to prevent absorption through your skin, and to wash your hands immediately after using.
Instructions for Topi – CLICK Micro Transdermal Cream Pen
Your veterinarian has selected Topi-CLICK Micro to dispense medication for your pet. The Topi – CLICK Micro provides an automated – metered dosing of 0.05 ml with each CLICK or turn of the base with proven accuracy. The medication in the cream is absorbed through the skin, thus it is important to wear finger cots or protective gloves when you apply the cream to prevent absorption through your skin, and to wash your hands immediately after using.
The cream is dispensed through the soft angled applicator tip and gently massaged directly on the inside portion of your pet’s ear flap. Before applying, use a dry cotton ball to clean the ear of residue before each new application. When possible, alternate the ear to which you apply the cream.
- Unscrew the Cap of the Topi – CLICK MICRO. Wipe the applicator tip clean with a tissue to remove any cream that was dispensed.
- Turn Base to CLICK dose as prescribed. Each turn/ CLICK of the base dispenses 0.05 ml of medication accurately. (Please read the directions on the prescription bag prescribed by your veterinarian)
- The built-in Applicator will dispense the exact dose of medication needed.
- Place the applicator tip directly on the finger cot or glove, if not using a glove place the applicator tip directly on the inside skin portion (hairless side) of the pet’s earflap and gently rub the medication well into the skin with the finger cot, glove, or tip.
- Wipe the applicator tip clean with a tissue and replace the cap. Screw – on the Cap after each dose to prevent evaporation or drying of medication.
- Reorder medication when the TOP blackline of the plunger reaches the REFILL Badge area.
If you have any questions regarding this medication or the delivery method, please contact your veterinarian or SCIRx Pharmacy.
Common Medications Include
Still Have A Question?
Reach out to us directly to speak with a knowledgeable SCIRx Team Member today.